Downloads | Wheels Flyer 2014 | Wheels Map 2014 | Wheels British Display
Contact Richard Jackson | 0429 140 746 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note entry to the event is off Kings Avenue or Parkes Way. You will note from the map there is a spoon drain between the entry points from Parkes Way. Please make sure you access at the correct entry point. It is not possible to cross the spoon drain; if you try you may be there all day until you get towed out.
Club’s are permitted to bring along their own BBQs.
All British car clubs will need to gain entry from Parkes Way following direction from the attendant on duty. It is important to go across the correct side of the drain. It is not possible to cross the spoon drain otherwise you will get stuck in the mud. The Rolls Royce Owners Club of Australia should gain entry to the event through Kings Avenue.
The first Wheels display was held on 14 March 1982 on Phillip Oval.
The Nursery celebrates its centenary of providing trees and shrubs to Canberra residents this year. To mark the occasion the ACT Heritage Unit is planning a display of vehicles at the Old English Garden section of the nursery on Sunday 6 April 2014. Should you be interested in participating in the display (from 9.30am to approx. 3.00pm) please contact Graham Gittins on 0419 249 109 or email@example.com
Marques in the Park | Sunday 10 November 2013
John Knight Memorial Park Lake Ginninderra Belconnen ACT
Please see below some requests from the organiser:
- I need about 6 volunteers ( names/numbers) to carry out traffic marshalling within the area for about 3 hrs in the morning from 7 am to 10 am and generally be seen during the day ( Hi Vis vests provided)
- One representative from each motoring organisation to be responsible for arranging their members ‘s area
- Names/number of anyone with Senior First Aid Certificate that will be present on the day .
Previous Marques in the Park Gallery
Download Parking Map | Marques in the Park 2010
Marques in the Park has grown from 200 cars in 2003 to over 800 in 2011, this is the 10th year and we are hoping to get over 1000 vehicles on display, showcasing over 100 years of vehicles from the Canberra Region.
Details and Facts
· The display will begin at 10.00 am and go until 3.00 pm
· John Knight Park is on Aikman Drive Belconnen, AC.T. · Entry to Marques in the Park is FREE for participants and spectators · Espresso coffee and Food stall selling hot food and cold drinks · Trade stalls selling goods and services for motoring enthusiasts · Event sponsor, SHANNONS·
Marques in the Park is the spring time motoring display for the Council of ACT Motor Clubs and remember this event is for everybody:
· Young and Old, People and Cars · Bog stock to Hot Rod · Primers to Candies · Street Cars to Street Machines · Rusty to Restored · Street hacks to Show Cars · Push bikes to Drag cars · Vintage Caravans to transporters
Contact Bruce Perry: 02 6254 5059 or 0408 652 107 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Sunday 1 December 2013 on Patrick White Lawns Canberra ACT
This event has been added to our motoring events calendar
This event has been added to our Motoring Events Calendar
View other motoring events in our calendar
Just Added to our Events Calendar